Cynthia Thomas Calvert, an employment lawyer and a nationally recognized expert in family responsibilities discrimination law, discusses the legal and practical aspects of investigating family responsibilities claims.
- What FRD is, and how it arises
- Why companies are concerned about preventing FRD claims
- Which laws plaintiffs use against employers in court
- The best way to determine which evidence is relevant, and how to collect it
- The FRD triggers and tip-offs that investigators need to know
- The worst mistakes investigators make and how to avoid them
- How to assess the evidence and put your company in the strongest position going forward