Ethics expert, psychologist, author and speaker, Chris Bauer, discusses how to create a values statement that can drive more effective and ethical decisions throughout their organizations.
- What a values statement is and how it is different from a mission statement, code of ethics and code of conduct
- How to use a values statement to drive a culture of ethics and values in your organization
- What to put (and NOT put) into a values statement for maximum impact and utility
- Who should be involved in the creation of a values statement and why they should be involved
- Why a poorly-written values statement can be more dangerous than not having one at all
- How a well-written values statement can also be used to drive more effective leadership, management, and customer service decisions