Under the FCPA, companies are liable when their officials, partners and intermediaries make payments to foreign officials, so it’s critical that they do their homework when it comes to vetting and checking their partners and agents.
This webinar explains how to conduct due diligence investigations online to protect yourself when embarking on new business ventures.
- Investigative techniques for foreign subjects
- How to recognize indicators of fraud in foreign companies
- Methods for identifying shell companies
- Useful databases for international information
- Social networks that serve different countries