Running an ethical organization isn’t just a way to avoid fines or lawsuits.
When you commit to a culture of ethics, you’ll improve every aspect of your business: finances, employee well-being, asset protection and ingenuity.
This free eBook explains how to establish an ethical workplace culture that prevents fraud and misconduct in just seven steps.
- Writing Strong Internal Policies
- Updating Employee Training
- Setting Up Reporting Mechanisms
- Setting the Tone at the Top
- Hiring Wisely
- Making Ethics Part of the Job
- Being Consistent and Fair