In today’s “new world of work,” many organizations run on a hybrid model, with some employees working remotely and others in the physical office. While this set-up is convenient, it can cause unique interpersonal issues between employees.
Reduced face-to-face communication makes it harder for teams to bond, while making it easier for harassers to get away with bad behavior. To reduce harassment incidents in your hybrid workplace, you need to foster a culture of openness, willingness to learn, and compassion.
Join workplace investigation and executive management expert Kenneth McCarthy as he outlines how to address and prevent hybrid workplace harassment incidents.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Requirements for a healthy workplace in the new, hybrid world of work
- How to use onboarding and training effectively to support managers and employees
- The importance of fostering work/life balance and open communication in teams
- Steps to take if an incident does occur
- How your workplace can heal and grow over time
- Tips for caring for the mental health of your HR team
- How to use historic case data to prevent future incidents
Watch the Webinar
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.