Companies routinely conduct internal workplace investigations of suspected fraud and misconduct. In the current economic and legal climate, however, the way potential misconduct is investigated may affect a company’s reputation as much as the alleged misconduct. Conducting a thorough and fair investigation is crucial to protect your company. This eBook outlines the steps necessary to conduct a workplace investigation that will stand up to scrutiny, as well as provide you with the information you need to reduce business risk going forward.
Download this eBook to learn about:
- Making the initial decision to investigate
- Planning the investigation
- Conducting investigation interviews
- Gathering and analyzing documents
- Evaluating the evidence
- Documenting the investigations