Every company has a culture. Whether it’s defined or not, there is a “code” that indicates what the company prioritizes, and employees act according to this code. What does your workplace culture say about your company and your priorities? Are employees aware of the company’s expectations for ethical behavior?
Join Joseph Agins, CFE, CCEP, adjunct professor and compliance expert, as he outlines six keys to building an ethical culture in your workplace.
Participants will learn:
- How to assess the current culture in your organization
- What the executive team should be doing to build culture
- The importance of messaging from the middle
- How to leverage training for maximum benefit
- Why hiring for culture fit matters and how to do it legally
- How to address employee misconduct in a positive way