You get it. Being an ethical organization matters. A lot.
But ethics isn’t just a quarterly HR campaign or a glossy conduct guide; in order to really have a bottom-line business impact, organizational ethics must function as an integral pillar of company culture over time.
So, what are the best practices to make sure your organization is regularly thinking about ethics and including it in everyday decision making? What are some creative ways to bring focus to this vital but often overlooked function? And how can you most effectively deal with and investigate an incident or a breach when it occurs?
Join the i-Sight team and Sharlyn Lauby, author of the popular blog HR Bartender, for a lively discussion about ethics and culture.
Takeaways from this webinar include:
- Why ethics should be promoted and not assumed at work
- The business benefits of leading an ethical organization
- 5 activities to create an awesome ethical culture
- Tips for ongoing monitoring of ethics within the organization
- How to respond to—and quickly resolve—an ethics breach