The road to employment lawsuits is littered with the carcasses of workplace investigations gone wrong. Failure to acknowledge issues or conduct timely, fair investigations puts companies at risk for lawsuits, fines, negative publicity and disgruntled employees.
Training and awareness are key to avoiding some of the major investigation mistakes that can damage your organization.
Join Kenneth McCarthy, President of Integrity by McCarthy Inc, as he discusses 10 critical mistakes companies and investigators make when conducting workplace investigations and how to avoid them.
The webinar will cover:
- Getting your employees to report misconduct
For human resources leaders
- The fine line between managers, investigators and parties to the investigation
- Obtaining and interpreting key evidence
For all three
- Timely action
- Communication with subjects and witnesses
- Bias and conflicts of interest
- Critical mistakes by subjects and witnesses
- When YOU are named as the subject of an investigation